Current Release: v3.21
Release Date: Feb 2017
Newest Features in this Release
- Improved Linux® makefiles and Windows® solution and project files
- Additional fixes to address customer requests
Key Additions to Recent Releases
- Allow compile time choice of using either standard or Microsoft “safe” string functions that include the length of the buffer to be written to (ie strcpy or strcpy_s)
- Added more checking to discard improperly formatted messages
- allow use of either UNICODE or MBCS character set
- Support for C99 standard types for 16 bit and 32 bit types
- Corrected GNU-Wall compiler warnings
- Modifications to conform to new Modbus certification tests.
- Added sample Linux and Windows target implementation.
- Added ability to keep time on a per-session basis.
- Added memory alignment support.
- Added support for multiple threads.
- Added ability for Master to queue commands.